- There are two different installers for each workstation platform. Use the appropriate installer for the version of Creative Cloud you are running.
- CC2017 Installer: use for Illustrator CC2017 and CC2018
- CC2019 Installer: use for illustrator CC2019 and CC2020/CC2021
- To prevent the start-up message: “Error loading plugins. Prinergy_Nest.aip,” click the Don’t Show Again checkbox in the Error Dialog to suppress the error message.
Updating your license for Version 2.0.
You may need to update your license for Version 2.0.
- If using Standalone licensing in Online Mode, go to the Standalone License Manager, click on the Online tab and press Update. You will then need to Quit and Relaunch Illustrator.
- If using Standalone licensing in Offline Mode, go to the Standalone License Manager, click on the Offline tab and press Get Update. Go to a computer with internet access, submit the resulting *.req file to the license server, then use Update to apply the returned license key. For full details, go to the Standalone Licensing Help page.
- If using the Local Service license manager, you must go to the Local Service license manager admin page at http://localhost:8274 to update the License. For full details, go to Local Service licensing manager Help page.