To find a JDF template, filter templates by attribute.
- Click Tools > JDF Template Manager.
- In the JDF Template Manager, click
(To search by file path, click .) to search by attribute.
- If you want the results to match all the criteria, select all. If you want the results to match any of the criteria, select any.
- Select the following for each criteria:
- Attribute (for example, Paper Size)
- Operator (for example, is)
- Attribute value (for example, Letter)
To add a criteria, click +. To remove a criteria, click -.
Search results are displayed in the window below the criteria.
- Select the JDF template that you want.
- If you need to make changes to the JDF template, click Edit, and make the changes in the associated JDF editor.