Use this utility when you have a new installation of Preps on your computer, such as Preps 9, and you would like to migrate your settings from Preps 6 or earlier to this new version. You can run the utility at any time.
- Shut down any instances of Preps running on your computer.
- Start the Preps Migration Utility from the
Preps 9\Utilities\Preps Migration Utilityfolder.
- In the Source Preps Location area, browse to the previously installed copy of
Preps.exeor the Preps application file.
- In the Destination Preps Location area, browse to the newly installed
Preps.exeor Preps application file.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- Click Add All to migrate all settings.
- Select certain settings only and click Add to migrate them.
- Click Migrate.
Manual Migration Steps
We are developing the Preps Migration Utility tool for 64 bit operating systems. In the interim, please visit Manually migrating from an earlier version of Preps v9.0.