- On the Prinergy Evo server, start Prinergy Evo Administrator.
- Click the Tools tab.
- Click Manage Templates.
- Select Import process and workflow templates and click Next.
- In the Import Prinergy Evo Templates window, click Browse.
- Locate the Activity 39 folder and click OK.
- Click Import Now.
- A warning message appears:
The templates imported may not be usable because some of the dependent components such as Color Definitions, ICC and Preflight Profiles may not exist on the Prinergy Evo server. In addition, existing templates with conflicting names will be replaced. It is recommended to perform a full configuration backup and restore the image. Do you want to continue?
This warning advises you that process templates may depend on or refer to other files. the Export/Import function neither exports these dependent files nor imports them. Only the Save / Restore procedure both saves and restores these extra files and dependencies. If you import process templates that are missing dependent components and you open those process templates with Process Template Editor (PTED), a warning message will advise you about the missing components.
- Click Yes and import the templates.
Importing templates may take a few minutes.
- When you see the
Templates were imported successfullymessage, click OK.