Use Kodak extensions at the prepress process group level to control the job-creation options that Prinergy applies. Kodak extensions for Business Link start with sl: and they are all optional.
Elements/Attributes for sl:CreoSynapseJobCreate
|Element/Attribute||Format||Description and usage|
- The name of the job group in which the new job should be created on the Prinergy server.
- If the specified group does not already exist on the target system, it is created.
- Multiple subgroups can be specified by using the pipe symbol.
- The maximum length of each specified job group is 31 characters. Example:
- Path to the job-share on which the new job should be created.
- This folder name must be a valid Prinergy share on a known secondary or tertiary server as configured through Prinergy Administrator.
- The exact name of an existing Prinergy job to be used as a template in creating the new job.
- By default, all inheritable options of this template job are used when creating the new job.
Indicates whether this job should be Web-enabled to permit customer access via InSite.
A value of
True is effective only if all of these points apply:
- InSite is installed and connected to the target prepress system.
- The specified CustomerID was previously mapped to an InSite customer account in the Prepress Customer Name column on the Administration Client Customer Mapping tab.
Elements/Attributes for \sl:CreoSynapseJobCreate and \sl:APAFile
Advanced Production Automation (APA) files are used to automate the assignment of pages to run-list positions in the Prinergy workflow. If a file URL is supplied in this field, Business Link copies that file into the appropriate subfolder of the Prinergy job.