If banding appears in gradients or images, you can use the Noise Tool to remove them.
- Select the object you want to apply noise to.
- From the Effect menu, select Prinergy > Noise.
The Noise dialog box appears.
- Set the parameters.
- Resolution: Determine the degree of Noise detail.
- Noise: Determine the size of tiny noise.
No Blur Gauss Blur Average Blur
- Range: Define the starting and ending tonal % where you want to apply noise.
- Antialias: Set anti-aliasing to None to avoid gaps in the edges of adjacent objects.
- Object: You can selectively add noise to only certain objects in a selection group, by selecting the type of objects.
- Preview: Check Preview to see the appearance before Noise is applied. (Windows version only.)
- Click OK.