.zip file containing a rule set's execution history to analyze the execution history data in your Rule Debugger.
- In Rule Set Manager, in the Rule Set Library list, create or select the folder into which you want to import the rule set.
Note: You cannot import a rule set's execution history if your system already includes a rule set of the same name. Although it is possible to import a rule set of the same name, when you try to import the rule set's execution history in steps 5 and 6, the import will fail.
- Right-click the folder and select Import.
- Locate and select the
.zipfile that contains the rule set that you want to import, and click Import.
The Import Export Manager dialog box displays the import progress, and the rule set appears in the selected folder.
- Select the rule set that you just imported, and select File > Debug or click Debug .
Initially there is no execution history.
- In Rule Debugger, select File > Import Execution History or click .
- Locate and select the .zip file that contains the rule set execution history that you want to import, and click Open.
This should be the same
.zipfile that you used to import the rule set.
The execution history is imported and is now visible in Rule Debugger.