Import a code library into a rule set so that you can access the library's functions when you write custom code to set parameters.
- Place the code library in the
Program Files\Kodak\RBA\bin\Rules\Extensionsfolder on the Prinergy primary server on the drive where Prinergy software is installed.
Note: If the code library is not in this folder, you cannot import it into RBA.
- Open Parameter Code Editor in the rule set where you want to import the code library.
- Click Imports.
- In the Imports for Rule Set dialog box, expand the dialog box so that you can see most or all of the rows in the User area.
- Click Add an import .
- In the new row that appears in the User area, select a library. The libraries in the list are the ones located in the directory identified in step 1.
- (Optional) If you want to change the order of the libraries in the User area, select one or more libraries and then click Move imports up or Move imports down .
- Click OK.
Tip: To remove one or more libraries, select the libraries and click Remove selected imports.