Use the Branch flow action to check a condition before continuing a rule.
For example, when a job's status changes, the branch continues with final output only if the Job Status is set to Ready for Final Output. If the job status changes to Created, nothing happens.
- Create or open a rule set with at least one event and action.
For example, create a rule that starts with a Job Status Changed event connected to a Final Output action.
- On the Flow tab, drag a Branch to the line between the event and action.
By default, the action is connected to the Yes result of Branch.
- Double-click the line between the event and Branch
- In Branch Editor, under Check, create a condition:
- Select the property that you want to evaluate, select an operator, and then enter a value to evaluate against the property.
- Click OK.
For example, select Job > Status, select Is and Ready for Final Output, and click OK.
- (Optional) Add an action to the No result.
- Save, close, enable, and test the rule set.