Everyone can view rule sets and trigger them, but a special user right is required to create rule sets.
All users can:
- View a rule set in read-only mode
- Manually start a rule set (trigger the rule set)
- View information about a rule set
- View the status and history of all rule sets, including which rule sets are enabled and which rule sets are running
- View the RBA Reference documentation, which describes the data model for all Prinergy events, actions, and objects
You need a special RBA user right if you want to create or modify rule sets, or if you want to enable, disable, or stop rule sets. The administrator assigns RBA user rights in Prinergy Administrator by selecting the Manage Rule Sets check box on the User Rights tab.