- Open the Color Separations dialog box:
- Switch to the Separations or Signatures view.
- Select a signature.
- From the Edit menu, select Color Separations.
- Click Add Separation.
- In the Add Separations dialog box, type a name in the Name box and click Add.
The new separation is listed in the Page Color column.
- If you want to map a color to this new color:
For example, if you have three different PANTONE Blue separations listed in the Page Color box, and each one is spelled differently, you can create a new, correctly spelled color name, then map each incorrectly spelled spot color to the new color name.
- In the Page Color column, click the color you want to map.
- In the Output Selected as list, select the new color you created.
- Click OK.