The following table provides a side-by-side comparison of the same tasks in the two software. The left column lists the tasks you would perform in Harmony; the right column lists the same tasks you would do in ColorFlow.
Create a linear transfer curve.
Create a non-linear transfer curve:
- Enable curve nodes.
- Enter DEV values for the desired nodes.
- In the Print Curves tab, under Transfer Curves, click the Add button .
- Enter a name for your curve.
- Select the device conditions for which you want to use this curve or leave the default value.
- Click OK.
- In the viewer window on the right, click the Transfer Curves icon
- If you want to add the curve properties to the name, click Default Name.
- If you want the curve to be visible in Prinergy, select the Show in Prinergy check box.
- In the Curve Definition section, click Custom.
- Do the following:
- To create a linear transfer curve, click OK.
- Click a desired color channel button (C, M, Y, K) or All if all the colors have the same values.
- Enter the Midtone Tint Change and Midtone Curve Tilt value. You can click View Curves to display the curve graph while you editing the tint change or tilt value.
- Click OK.
To edit the print transfer
- Select the nodes that you want to edit.
- Enter the new DEV values.
To edit the print transfer curve in ColorFlow
- Click the Transfer Curves icon .
You can click Transfer Curves to display the transfer curve graph and see the result of you adjustments.