The OPS Data Model for RBA (Rules-Based Automation) is configured in Prinergy Administrator.
- In UADM (Administrator), from the Tools menu, select Configure RBA.
The Automation Configuration dialog box appears.
- In the Automation Configuration dialog box, set the following parameters:
- Order Storage Directory: The directory to be used for temporary order storage. The default is
%SystemDrive%\Temp\OPS. If you change this setting to another folder, you must create it manually. You must also create a
Rejected subdirectory for orders which are rejected (such as orders rejected because no rules are enabled to process them.)
- Keep Days: The number of days to keep an order file in the
Order Storage directory, independently of any jobs created by the order. The default is
14 days. The
Rejected subdirectory is also cleaned up on the same schedule.
Note: The RBA rule receiving orders should be configured to copy the order file into each job created from the order, so keeping orders in the
Order Storage directory generally isn't important.
- Maximum Storage: The maximum number of megabytes to be used for order storage. If this limit is exceeded, the oldest orders will be deleted even if they have not yet reached the Keep Days limit. The default is
- Minimum keep days if maximum storage exceeded: The minimum number of days to keep an order file. Files newer than this will not be deleted even if the maximum order storage size is exceeded. The default is
- Secret Key: The secret key is a password established for your OPS web site status posting, also referred to in the Configuring OPS section. The default is
- Use HTTPS to post status: It is recommended to use HTTPS to help prevent the secret key from being discovered. The default is taken from the order.
- Order Statuses: This is a list of valid order statuses that can be posted to OPS, delimited by semicolons. If you add custom order status values to your OPS instance and you want to be able to post those status values from Prinergy, you must also add them to the list here. If you want to restrict the list of statuses available when running the Post Status to OPS RBA action, you can remove some of the standard ones. The default includes all standard OPS statuses.
- Debug Logging: If you are having trouble posting status to OPS, you can select some of these options to generate logging in the Prinergy diagnostic log. The default is all options cleared.
Note: The OPS Post Debug option also causes the OPS instance to ignore the status being posted.
- Click OK.
Online Print Solutions (OPS) integration with Prinergy