You can change the event types for which you receive notification and specify whether you want to receive notifications in individual e-mail messages as events occur or in a summary once per day.
You can receive event notifications only if your e-mail address is provided in your user account.
- On the right side of the toolbar, click your user name.
Note: In an integrated system. you must be in the Projects or Libraries view or in a specific project or library.
The User Information view displays your role information. All roles assigned to you (at the level you're viewing) and a combined set of notification settings are listed.
- Click the envelope icon above the name of a role to view the notification settings for that role.
- For each event type for which you want to receive notifications, select the check box in the Email or Digest column.
- Email: Sends notifications about the event type in individual e-mail messages as the events occur.
- Digest: Sends notifications in a digest format once per day. The digest format is an e-mail message that summarizes all events of a given type for the past 24 hours. (Your administrator controls the time of day at which digests are sent.)
- If you select any task-related events, in the Filter column, select one of the following options:
Note: The Filter column is available only when your role includes the View My Tasks and View All Tasks project user rights. If you are assigned only the View My Tasks right, the mine setting is automatically selected and you cannot change it.
- mine: You will receive notifications only when the event is associated with a task in which you are involved—for example, you created the task, you are added to the task, or you are removed from the task.
- all: You will receive notifications when the event is associated with any task, regardless of whether you are involved.
Note: If you select the Task Status Changed event type, you can only select all if your role includes the Task Status View, View My Tasks, and View All Tasks rights.
- Click Apply.