After you have defined the simulation target for the PCO, you can define a conversion method for a coIor input. The conversion method defines how input date should be transformed to the color space of the PCO. The color input device conditions that you define in the color setup are available in your process templates in Prinergy. The conversion method – DeviceLinks or Profile Pairs – you defined are delivered to Prinergy for content conversion.
- Click the Conversion icon between the CI and the PCO.
- In the Input Version box, if you don't want to use the default version name, enter a new name.
- By default, graphics (text and linkwork) are treated same as images (pictures), if you want the text and linework of your input data have different settings with pictures, on the Graphic tab, clear the Graphic Conversion Same as Image Conversion check box.
- In the Conversion Method section, do the following:
Click the Profile Pair radio button.
- To generate a DeviceLink profile by ColorFlow, click the DeviceLink radio button and configure DeviceLink settings.
Limitation: You cannot generate a color input DeviceLink for a discontinuous flexographic PCO.