You can modify the list of values that are available for a device condition property. Your changes affect the properties in all the device types that share the same properties.
- In the Device Condition Properties dialog box, click the Edit icon next to a property.
- In the dialog box appeared, do the following:
- To add a value, click the Add icon and enter a name.
- To delete a value, select the value and click the Delete icon .
- To rename a value, double-click the value and enter a new name.
This changes the value in all device conditions that use this property value. It also updates the descriptions of those device conditions accordingly.
- Click OK.