When you generate a proof report from Smart Review, you can customize the contents, page size, and resolution of the report.
- You must have a project role that includes the View Correction Reports user right.
- If you want the report to include annotations added by other users, you must also have the View All Annotations & Status user right.
You can generate a report for only one element at a time in Smart Review.
Note: you can generate a proof report for multiple elements in a task or for a single element across multiple tasks from the Task > Generate Proof Report menu option.
- Open the element in Smart Review.
- Select the task for which you want to generate the report.
You must select a task; you cannot select No Task. You do not have to set the task status.
- If the element has multiple revisions, select the revision for which you want to generate the report.
Only annotations to the selected revision will be included in the report.
- Click the Proof Report button.
- In the Proof Report dialog box, in the Contents area, select one or more of the following check boxes to choose which information to include in the report:
- Image Include a thumbnail of the image, the name and project location of the file, the revision number of the file, the name of the task associated with the file, the task description, the user who created the task, the task's creation and modification dates, and the name of any color target associated with the task. When the element is a multipage file, a thumbnail of each page is included.
- Annotations On Image Include numbers on the thumbnail that indicate the placement of each annotation on the image
- Annotations List Include the name of each user who added annotations to the file, the text of each annotation (if a text annotation) or the recorded color density (if a posted color density reading), the date and time that each annotation was added, and the status of each annotation and associated comments
- Task Status Include the task's overall status, the name of each user assigned the task, the approval status for each user, the date and time when each user set the status, and comments that each user added when setting the status
- Chat Log Include chat comments, if any, by users assigned the task who reviewed the element in a group review session in Smart Review
- In the Resolution list, select 72, 150, or 300 dpi as the resolution for images in the report.
Tip: If the element for which you are generating a report includes many pages, select a lower resolution for faster report generation.
- In the Format list, select the page size for the proof report.
When you select a page size, only the dimensions of the paper change. The size of the images included in the report do not change. The available page sizes are configured by your system administrator.
- Click Create.
The report is generated.
- View the report, and save or print it.