Use the Configuration tab to set up communication between the Administration Client and the Business Link server, and to specify your language and measurement preferences.
- In the Administration Client, click the Configuration tab.
- Click the Business Link Administration Client triangle to expand the pane, and select the language and measurement units to use.
The changes are applied immediately.
- Accept the default host name, or, if you are configuring remotely, specify the IP address of the remote Business Link server.
- Click Connect.
- On the Status tab, restart the connectors either now or when you finish setting up the Configuration tab.
- If a connector is currently stopped, click Start.
- If the connectors are currently running, click Stop, and then click Start.
- Click Refresh.
- On the Status tab, verify that the Business Link Server triangle is green.
Be sure to configure the e-mail notifications that inform you of any system problems.