If you want to use Kodak pre-configured, workflow-specific, process templates, you can download those that fit your workflow from the My Kodak Services portal at http://services.kodak.com/. Alternatively, you may have exported one or more process templates from another Prinergy Evo system.
- From the My Kodak Services portal or another location, select and download the relevant process templates to a temporary folder on the Prinergy Evo server computer.
Important: In order to import the process templates into the Prinergy Evo Server database, you must download the process templates to the server computer or to a shared folder on which the Prinergy Evo server computer has read, write, and modify privileges.
- In the Process Viewer window, from the Configure menu, select Process Templates.
- In the Process Template Editor dialog box, from the File menu, select Import Process Templates.
- In the Select File(s) and/or Group(s) to Import dialog box, browse to the mounted volume to which you saved the downloaded or exported process templates.
- Select one or more process templates or folders that you want to import and click Select.
- In the Process Template Editor dialog box, in the folder tree, check that the imported process template appears.