You can create a Print Comparison report in PDF format to see the difference between a device and a target.
- In a device condition in the color setup viewer, next to the device name, click the Measurements icon .
- Click the Measurements tab.
- In the Active Measurement area, select a measurement set or an individual sheet.
To select multiple sheets, use Ctrl+click.
- Click Report.
- From the Process Ink Sequence list, select the ink sequence in the press when the chart was printed. Process ink sequence affects computation of Apparent Traps.
- Select the Compare to check box.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- To compare to another device, select Other Device, and select the device in the list
- To compare to a device condition or industry specification, select Device Condition and select the device condition or industry specification in the list
- From the Color Difference Metric list, select a desired value.
- Click Save and browse to the location where you want to save the report file.