Examine the templates from within Prinergy Evo
- Open the Prinergy Evo Client and select Configure > Process Templates.
The Process Template Editor opens.
- Open the Activity 39 template group to examine its subgroups.
- Open a few of the subgroups to see the templates within.
- Switch focus to the Process Viewer window and select Configure > Workflow Templates.
- Within the Configure Workflow Templates dialog box, open the Activity 39 group and expand the Workflows sub-group to view the imported templates.
- Close the Configure Workflow Templates dialog box.
Export the templates using the Process Template Editor
- Switch focus back to the Process Template Editor and select the Activity 39 template group.
- From the File menu, select Export Process Template(s).
- In the Select Export Location dialog box:
- Locate where you would like to temporarily store your templates.
- Click New Folder, name it
Activity 39 Export, and click OK.
- Click your new folder and then click Select.
- In the dialog box that opens, click OK.
Import process templates using the Process Template Editor
- In the Process Template Editor, select the Activity 39 template group.
- From the File menu, select Delete.
- In the dialog box that opens, confirm that you want to delete.
- Select the Process Template Group (the top level of all process template groups) and then select File > New Process Template Group. Name the new group
- To indicate that it is where you want to import the templates, click the Imported group.
- From the File menu, select Import Process Template(s).
- In the dialog box that opens, locate the Activity 39 Export folder. Using that same dialog box, go inside the Activity 39 Export folder, select the icons representing all of the templates and groups within the Activity 39 Export folder, and then click Select.
- Click the button labeled Import into group Imported.
Importing may take a minute.
- In the dialog box informing you that the import was successful, click OK.
- Open the Imported group and the Imposing group within Imported to verify that your templates were imported.
Note: Some of the process templates have dependencies that will cause warning dialogs to appear if those templates are opened in PTED. This is expected behavior.
- Change focus to the Prinergy Evo Client. Using the Configure menu item, select Workflow Templates and expand the Imported group to verify that the Workflow templates were successfully imported.
Examine the exported templates in Windows or Mac OS
- Use Windows Explorer or the Mac OS X Finder to browse to the location in the JobData share that contains the Activity 39 Export folder.
- Note that, in the folders contained within, the names of the folders correspond to the names of the groups containing process templates and workflow templates.
Process templates and workflow templates are fairly small files, suitable for compressing and sending via e-mail.