- Generate the imposition proof.
- Click the Separations view.
- Change the View as to List.
A new column dynamically appears with the same name as the proof process template that you used. For example, if you used a Virtual Proof process template, a Virtual Proof
column appears. This column contains status icons, such as
, indicating that the process was successful.
- In the table, right-click the appropriate cell in the proof column next to the element that you generated a proof of, and select Approve or Reject to set the status or select Clear to remove a status.
For example, if you want to approve a virtual proof of a surface, right-click in the Virtual Proof column next to the name of the surface that you used, and select Approve.
- In the approval dialog box, type a comment and click OK.
Depending on your choice, an approved icon or a rejected icon appears in the column for the proof process, if you are in list view.