Welcome to the user documents for ColorFlow
To download a PDF format of this document, click the three dots on the top right corner and select Export to PDF. You can download a single page or a page with its child pages by selecting different templates.
ColorFlow is a color management software that is integrated with Prinergy to control color output. It is available in Workflow edition and Pro Workflow edition. You can use the Workflow edition to create calibration curves for tonal calibration. With the Pro Workflow edition, you can generate ICC Device and DeviceLink profiles for color matching.
Tonal calibration for existing Harmony users:
- Benefits of migrating to ColorFlow – Simplifies curve creation and application, supports G7 for gray balance compensation, On-the-fly curve adjustments in Prinergy, etc.
- Migration guide – Migration strategies for legacy Harmony users
- Task comparison between Harmony and ColorFlow – Creation of plate curves, print curves, and transfer curves
- Additional information – Harmony to ColorFlow 7.5 Migration.pptx
Tonal calibration for new Prinergy users:
- Benefits of using ColorFlow – Easy to apply international standards and ability to create gray balance curves
- ColorFlow user interface – Explains ColorFlow windows, icons, and processing states
- Implement existing curves – Curve creation based on a set of numbers
- Plate curves – Controls tonal response of the plate
- Print curves – Controls color response of the press
- Reports – Print characterization reports, Comparison reports, and Verification reports
- Additional information – Training activity guide and video tutorials
Color matching for Pro Workflow edition users:
- Color setups – Defines color relationships between the PCO, SCO, and color inputs, including simulation and conversion between color outputs
- Device condition profile – Used by Prinergy for color conversion operations
- DeviceLink profile – Used to align color on different output devices
- Ink Optimizing Solution – Reduces ink consumption and improves color stability