Test the configuration by submitting a digital print job using Prinergy Workshop.
- Add a PDF file to a job in Prinergy Workshop.
- In Job Manager, right-click the file and select Send to Digital.
- In the list of devices below the line separator, select the required digital device.
- In the Submit to Digital Print dialog box, define any settings as required, and click Submit.
Required information is indicated with a red asterisk.
For information about the Device Type box in the JDF Overrides dialog box, see setting up Xerox JDF templates.
- In Digital Direct, right-click the document (digital print job), and click Submit to Press.
- Check your output.
For more information about using the Start Process for Digital Printing dialog box, see the Prinergy Workshop User Guide.