When refining input files to PDF or outputting pages, the color mapping parameters apply to the entire input file. When outputting imposed pages, the color mapping parameters apply to the selected signature or layout.
Note: Not all qualified software produces PostScript files that contain enough spot color comments for the system to collect and display. Therefore, you may need to refine your PostScript input file to PDF, and then rerefine the PDF file in order to map your spot colors during the refine processes.
- See Submitting files to the template palette.
- Click Colors.
- In the Color Mapping dialog box, color column, select a color.
- In the Action list, select an option to define the color mapping. The Actions list enables you to define how you want the system to handle the selected color. The system reads the colors in the input file and lists them as options. Options are:
- Leave untouched: Color remains the same as in the file.
- Convert to Process: The spot color is converted to a process color.
- Colors the system reads from the input file: For example, Black. Prinergy Evo outputs the selected color as Black.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for all colors that you want to map to other colors.
- Click OK.