The System Diagnostics operation checks your system to ensure that it meets the server's software and configuration requirements, and reports on what it finds.
You can check your system before logging on or after you are logged on.
- Start a diagnostic session. Perform one of the following steps:
- On the logon page click System Diagnostics.
- After you are logged on in the footer, click System Diagnostics.
- In the System Diagnostics window, review the report information:
- Operating System: Indicates which operating system you are running and whether the version is supported.
- Browser: Indicates which browser you are running and whether the version is supported.
- Pop-up Blocker: Indicates whether pop-up window is blocked in your browser. Pop-up blocker must be disabled.
- Cookies: Indicates whether cookies are enabled in your browser. Cookies must be enabled for the software to operate.
- HTML5: Indicates whether the browser you are using supports HTML5. Browser must support HTML5 for the software to operate.
- Connection Speed: To test your upload and download connection speed click Test.
If you are logged on, in the System Diagnostics window, perform any of the following actions:
View the full report details
a. Click View Details.
b. When you are finished reviewing the details, click Close.
E-mail the full report details to the system administrator
a. Click Email Results.
b. In the confirmation window, click Close.
- Click Close.