ColorFlow provides tonal calibration curves to Prinergy for screened output. It also provides ICC device and DeviceLink profiles for color matching during Refine and Output processes, a capability called ColorFlow Color Relationship Management in Prinergy.
You can use ColorFlow for tonal calibration to control color separation output using curves. You can also use ColorFlow's powerful color relationship management tool to ensure your Prinergy jobs are processed using the correct color settings.
ColorFlow 7.5 simplifies curve creation and application.You can now use ColorFlow to create curves from measured charts. With ColorFlow 7.5:
- You can create and use a calibration curve without a color setup.
- You do not need to enable ColorFlow for a Prinergy job in order to use ColorFlow curves for output.
- You can select ColorFlow curves from a drop-down list in Prinergy the same way as you select Harmony curves.
As a current Harmony user, if you migrate to ColorFlow, you benefit from ongoing improvements in color science, as well as the following advantages:
- ColorFlow implements the latest international standards, such as GRACoL, FOGRA, SWOP, ISO.
- ColorFlow supports the G7 methodology for gray balance compensation. You can use ColorFlow to control gray balance along with tonal match.
- ColorFlow provides support for new spectrophotometers and measurement modes.
- ColorFlow automates curve creation – you can create plate curves from a single entry window.
- You can make on-the-fly curve adjustments in Prinergy for curves created in ColorFlow.
- You can analyze your print conditions and troubleshoot potential problems using reports in ColorFlow.