Preview is a tool that enables you to preview pages with page arrangement. You can also approve or reject pages, but you cannot review pages.
Note: You can define specific Preview Permissions per customer.
- Locate the job, and click the job name.
The pages of your job are displayed.
- In the actions and filters area, click the Preview button.
- The following Preview window opens:
- Use the following tools to view and approve Pages:
- To approve Jobs, Signatures, Page Sets or Versions, click the button in the lower-left corner of the screen:
- Approve all the pages at once by clicking the Approve Job button.
- If your job has imposition, you can approve signatures by clicking the Approve Signature button.
- If your job has page sets with pages assigned to them, you can approve the page sets by clicking the Approve Page Set button.
- In LPV jobs, you can approve specific versions by clicking the Approve Version button.
For more information about the Preview tool, see the InSite Prepress Portal User Guide.