Preview is a tool that enables you to preview pages with page arrangement. You can also approve or reject pages, but you cannot review pages.
Note: You can define specific Preview Permissions per customer.
- Locate the job, and click the job name.
- The pages of your job are displayed.
- Click Preview.
- View the pages in any of the following ways:
- Click a thumbnail on the left pane to open that page in the Preview pane. To expand the thumbnail pane, click and use the slider.
- Click to view the pages as a list of thumbnails or as a list of file names.
- View pages in a one of the following modes: Single View or Spread View mode.
- To view the bleed of the files, click the Show bleed, , icon.
- To view a full-screen preview of a file, click .
- In Spread View, grab one of the corners with your mouse and turn the page.
- Click > to open the next page or < to open the previous page.
- Click >> to open the last page or << to open the first page.
- Type a page number into the box to jump to a specific page.
- Zoom in and out on the image using the slider
- Rotate the image by clicking the Rotate button , and from the list that appears, select 90° clockwise, 90° counter clockwise or 180°.
- To download a high resolution file, select the required page and click .
- To open the page in Smart Review, click .
- To approve or reject a page click Approve
or Reject .
- Approve all the pages at once by clicking Approve Job in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- If your job has imposition or pageset with pages assigned it, you can approve signatures by clicking the Approve Signature button in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- In LPV jobs, you can approve specific versions by clicking the Approve Version button in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Click Close.
For more information about the Preview tool, see the InSite Prepress Portal Help.