Requirements: Your customer role must include the Manage Access user right and the Modify Customer user right.
On standalone InSite Creative Workflow system, perform the following steps:
- On the navigation toolbar, click Manage Access.
- In the left pane, select the customer for whom you want to create a user.
- From the User menu, select Create User.
- In the Create User dialog box, type the user's logon and contact information in the boxes.
- Click Create.
The user name appears in the Manage Access view.
- From the role lists that appear, select roles for your user.
If you are creating a user at the customer level, under each project and library access, perform one of the following actions:
- To allow the user to work with all projects and libraries for the customer, select Access All.
To allow the user to work only with projects and libraries that the user creates, select Limit Access.
On InSite Creative Workflow system integrated with Prepress Portal, you create users on the Prepress Portal interface. After creating a user, click Manage Project & Library Access to assign and apply the project and library roles to the user.
Creating user groups
You can also create user groups to streamline the process of setting project and/or library access and requesting user reviews when there are many people with different roles and responsibilities working on the projects and libraries.
For more information about creating user groups, see the InSite Creative Workflow Help.