Since the OPS-hosted web site is outside the customer's corporate firewall, the customer must configure their firewall to allow communications between the Prinergy system and the OPS web site.
The customer must contact OPS to obtain the following information:
- The IP address or addresses that will post orders to Prinergy. Also called the sending IP address. For example, 18.104.22.168 (referred to below as a.b.c.d)
- The IP address or addresses that Prinergy will post back to. For example, 22.214.171.124 (referred to below as e.f.g.h)
Note: The URL for these responses is contained in each order. Prinergy will use that URL, but the firewall's configuration may require an actual IP address.
- The Certificate Signing Request (CSR) code (For SSL connections).
The customer must also determine the following IP addresses:
- The IP address of the Prinergy primary server. For example, 192.168.0.201 (referred to below as w.x.y.z)
- The external IP address of the Prinergy primary server, or the proxy that will forward to Prinergy. For example, 126.96.36.199 (referred to below as s.t.u.v)