- After logging on, the Kodak Analytics window appears with all your relevant dashboards.
- To view a report, in the upper area of the window, select one of the tabs.
- Set the required filters.
The required reports are displayed.
Adding a dashboard
- In the Kodak Analytic window, on the left-hand side, click .
- From the menu that appears, select Browse > Dashboards.
- Select the All folder.
All the available dashboards are displayed.
- To add a specific dashboard, double-click it.
- In the following message that appears, Add to permanently add the dashboard or click X to add the dashboard for the current session only., click
The new dashboard appears in your Kodak Analytics window.
Removing a dashboard
- In the Kodak Analytic window, select the dashboard (tab) that you want to remove.
- Click the triangle next to the dashboard name.
- In the menu that appears, select Remove.
- In the message that appears, click OK.
The current tab and related reports are removed.