- Click the Color Setups tab, and then click the desired color setup from the list to show it in the viewer window.
- In the color setup viewer, click the Conversion icon between the PCO and an SCO.
- In the Output Version box, enter a name if you don't want to use the default version name.
Include Page _curve method _curve method
- For a discontinuous flexographic SCO:
- The color in the highlight region of the PCO is typically lighter, unless the PCO is also discontinuous. If the color in the highlight region of the PCO is darker and you want to improve color match across the entire tonal region, select the Allow Mindot Tint Out Increase check box.
Include Page _highlight contrast control _highlight contrast control
To use a DeviceLink profile, do the following:
- If your ColorFlow edition is not licensed to generate DeviceLinks, from the DeviceLink Method list, select Imported and then click Import to import a DeviceLink profile.
- To generate a DeviceLink profile, from the DeviceLink Method list, select the desired method. For more details, see Generating a DeviceLink profile.
You cannot generate a conversion DeviceLink for a discontinuous flexographic SCO.
- If the PCO is discontinuous, you can generate either a conversion calibration curve or a discontinuous SCO conversion DeviceLink, but you cannot generate both.
- Click OK.