You can make adjustments to the profile to improve the reproduction of a specific color.
Note: In order to prevent anomalies when you are making adjustments to profiles, do not edit the profile with multiple modes at the same time. Adjust the profile in one mode and then test the output before making more changes.
- In a device condition, click the Device Condition Profile icon .
- Select the Edit mode, either Source or Destination.
Select the suitable rendering intent:
Include Page _rendering intent _rendering intent
- Select an adjustment mode and make your changes:
- Adjust device profile input tonality or output tonality (depending on which Edit mode you selected, Source or Destination).
- Adjust device profile dark point
- Adjust device profile gray balance
- Adjust device profile selected color