Upload and download?
Open in Smart Review?
Proof with Matchprint Virtual? (from a project only)
Download as a low-resolution JPEG?
AI (CS2 or later)
DCS (1 and 2)
PSD (CS2 or later)
If a thumbnail cannot be generated for an element, a generic placeholder image appears in the project or library instead.
- EPS, PS, and PDF files must be composite files.
- EPS, PS, and PDF files can use CMYK or RGB color space conversion for rendering, spot colors, and transparency.
- DCS files can include spot colors.
- JPEG and TIFF files can use CMYK or RGB color space conversion during rendering, but other color spaces are not supported.
- JPEG and TIFF files that use spot colors are not supported.
- TIFF files that use layers and alpha channels are not supported.
Adobe file limitations