Use the Layouts Search tool to quickly find a suitable layout resource for a press run.
- On the Layouts pane, click the Search tool.
The search options that appear depend on whether you already used this tool.
- If no criteria selection list appears, click [+].
- In the criteria selection list, choose Page Count, and specify how many page positions are required in the layout.
This filters the lists in the Layouts pane.
- Click [+] as needed to add criteria and narrow the search results. You can specify:
- Page Count
- Binding Style
- Work Style
- Page Size
- Stock Size
- Page Grid (horizontal: X, vertical: Y)
- Section Count
- Review the filtered list of layouts.
- If the results are not satisfactory, repeat the search with different criteria. You can:
- Change criteria selections.
- Click [–] to remove criteria.
- Click Reset to clear all your criteria selections, and start over with new selections.
Select and add the resource to a press run, and continue defining the layout.