Use this procedure when you want to add a color definition or change a color definition while you are refining. For example, you can use this procedure to adjust the screen angle of a color while refining.
- Start a second refine, which is a refine process on refined files.You cannot add or change color definitions when you refine input files.
- In the Start Process dialog box, click Color Mapping.
- In the Color Mapping dialog box, identify whether the colors are defined in the color database.
Tip: You can also select the color and read its description in the Color Information area.
- A colored square indicates a color is defined. If the color is in a user library, you can change its definition. If the color is in a factory library, you can make a copy of it in a user library and change the copy.
- An icon indicates a color that is not defined in any of the factory color libraries or in the user libraries selected in the Color Libraries area of the Spot Color Handling section of the refine process template that you are using.
- Select a color in the Page Color column.
- Perform any of the following actions:
- In the Color Editor, set the options for the selected color, and click OK.