When an update is available for your Prinergy software, download it from the Partner Place portal and install it.
- Log on to Partner Place at https://partnerplace.kodak.com/, select Self-Support > Downloads, select Prinergy, and click OK.
Note: Visit the Partner Place portal regularly for Prinergy downloads and documentation. If you are not yet a registered user of the Partner Place portal, you can register online at https://partnerplace.kodak.com/.
- On the Downloads page, locate and download the update that applies to the software version that is installed on the server you want to update.
- Create a folder on the root of J: drive called PrinergyUpdate (no space) and copy the Prinergy.exe, Prinergy.zip and Oracle.zip (if required) to this folder.
- Do not extract the Prinergy.zip fileExtract the Oracle installer from the ZIP file but do not run any of the files from the Oracle foldersClick the download file (usually
Prinergy_<Version>.zip) and save it to the
Temp folder on the Prinergy primary server. If there are multiple download files for the update, save them all to the same folder.
- Extract the installer from the ZIP file.
- Copy the download files to the
Temp folder on each secondary server and render station that you want to update.
Note: You must update Prinergy on the primary server before updating the secondary servers and render stations.
- Stop Prinergy on the primary server.
- Stop Prinergy on all the secondary servers and render stations.
- In the
Temp folder on the primary server, double-click the installer.
- In the installer, follow the prompts.
When the installation is complete, a Success screen appears.
- Click Exit.
- Repeat Steps 7 to 9 on each secondary server and render station that you want to update.
- After all the servers are successfully updated, start Prinergy on the primary server.
- Start Prinergy on the secondary servers and render stations.
- On each client computer, start the Prinergy Workshop client software. In the Login dialog box, type the name of the primary server and click Login. If the Synchronize Workshop message appears, click Yes.
Note: Some updates do not affect Workshop, so the Synchronize Workshop message may not appear.