- In the Administration Client, click the Configuration tab.
- Click the MIS Connector triangle to expand the pane.
- Specify the MIS URL, configure the data-exchange options, and activate the connection (see table below).
Note: Business Link immediately starts to collect and exchange data about any new jobs that are created after you activated the connection.
Note: Connection to an MIS system using a secured connection (HTTPS) is currently not supported.
- Click Save.
- On the Status tab, restart the connectors either now or when you finish setting up the Configuration tab.
- If a connector is currently stopped, click Start.
- If the connectors are currently running, click Stop, and then click Start.
- Click Refresh.
- On the Status tab, verify that the MIS Connector triangle is green and that its current server state is Running.