- Launch the Adobe Illustrator software and open the document you want to work with.
- In the Illustrator menu bar, from the Window menu, select Prinergy Tools > Tool > Show Guide. Or, select the Prinergy Guide Tool
The guide will appear when you click in the file.
in the toolbar.
- To move the Prinergy Guide:
- When you select the guide, the cursor will change to .
- When you move the cursor near the origin of the guide, the cursor changes to .
- When you press and move the mouse, the guide moves as the cursor moves.
- When you move the cursor near the horizontal or vertical axis of the guide (at a distance from the origin), press Shift and click the mouse. The cursor changes to or .
- Move the mouse and a single line of the guide in the corresponding direction will move as the mouse moves.
- Press Alt and click the mouse, then the origin will automatically move to the current position of the cursor.
- To rotate the Prinergy Guide:
- Select the Prinergy Guide Tool, and the cursor will change into .
- Move the cursor near the horizontal axis and the vertical axis of the Prinergy Guide (a certain distance from the origin), and the cursor will change into .
- Then press and move the mouse, and the Prinergy Guide will rotate as the cursor moves.