Set up a JMF connection between Prinergy and the NexPress digital press.
For information about how to set up other types of connections for the NexPress digital press, see the appendix.
- Connect Prinergy to the NexPress
- Install the JDF Workflow Planner software
- Set the JDF Workflow Planner default location
- Load NexPress device capabilities
- RBA—Add the NexPress Data Model
- RBA—Add Web-to-Print sample rules
- Test the setup
If your Prinergy server is on a network that uses a proxy server, you must bypass the proxy server in order to connect devices to Prinergy.
To do so, go to Control Panel > Internet Options > Connections > LAN Settings, and select the the Bypass proxy server for local addresses check box.
Note: You can also access this check box from the Tools menu in your Internet Explorer browser (Tools > Internet Options > Connections > LAN Settings).