Set up an LPR connection between Prinergy and the Digimaster, and create a SmartBoard job ticket.
- Connect Prinergy to the Digimaster
- Create a SmartBoard job ticket
- RBA—Add Web-to-Print sample rules (Digimaster)
- Holding jobs in the Job Manager queue
- Test the setup for Digimaster
If your Prinergy server is on a network that uses a proxy server, you must bypass the proxy server in order to connect devices to Prinergy.
To do so, go to Control Panel > Internet Options > Connections > LAN Settings, and select the the Bypass proxy server for local addresses check box.
Note: You can also access this check box from the Tools menu in your Internet Explorer browser (Tools > Internet Options > Connections > LAN Settings).