Set up a JDF hot folder managed connection between Prinergy and the Xerox DocuSP (FreeFlow) front end to submit documents to the Xerox DocuColor, DocuTech, and DocuPrint digital production presses.
Important: Currently, Prinergy supports Xerox FreeFlow Print Manager 5 or earlier. However, these Xerox FreeFlow Print Manager versions do not work with Prinergy versions running on Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R1/R2 (x64) as they do not support 64-bit operating systems. Kodak is working on updating connectivity to newer FreeFlow Print Manager versions [PRINERGY-34545].
- Install Xerox FreeFlow Print Manager
- Install the Prinergy Digital Print hot folder
- Add the Xerox DocuSP as a digital press
- Install the Xerox FreeFlow Print Manager software on client computers
- Troubleshooting Xerox FreeFlow Print Manager
- RBA—Add Web-to-Print sample rules (Xerox)
- Test the setup for Xerox
If your Prinergy server is on a network that uses a proxy server, you must bypass the proxy server in order to connect devices to Prinergy.
To do so, go to Control Panel > Internet Options > Connections > LAN Settings, and select the the Bypass proxy server for local addresses check box.
Note: You can also access this check box from the Tools menu in your Internet Explorer browser (Tools > Internet Options > Connections > LAN Settings).