After you enter all licenses, save a copy of the license information and keep it in a safe place. If a license is accidentally removed or if the dongle is damaged, you will need this information.
- Stop Prinergy on all servers in the system.
- On the primary Prinergy server, from the License menu, select Manage License Key.
- In the License Keys box, select a license key.
- Click Save to File.
- Select a location to save the file to, and type a file name.
- Click Save to save a snapshot of all your licensed options to a
- Click OK.
- If you are finished working with licenses, start Prinergy on all servers in the system.