Before adding a new permanent base license key, remove the old permanent base license. Prinergy allows only one base license on a system at a time.
- Stop Prinergy on all servers in the system.
- On the primary Prinergy server, from the License menu, select Manage License Key.
- In the License Keys box, select the license key that you want to remove.
- Click Remove License Key.
- Click Remove.
- Click Yes to confirm you want to remove the license key.
Important: Removing a license key disables all associated features.
- Click OK.
- If you are finished working with licenses, start Prinergy on all servers in the system.