Queue Manager lists all of the processes being executed by the server. You can use Queue Manager to stop, hold, or resume a process, and to change the priority of a queued process.
To view active and queued processes:
- From the Tools menu, select Queue Manager.
- Click the JTP Queues tab or click the Process Types tab.
- The JTP Queues view displays all active processes for a specific JTP (job ticket processor) in your system.
- The Process Types view displays all active processes for a specific process type in your system.
- Select a JTP type or process type in the list.