This section describes the core tasks required to set up all Layered PDF Versioning (LPV) jobs, and provides requirements and limitations information. Read this section before reading subsequent sections.
Tip: The procedures in this chapter describe how to perform tasks using the menu bar. However, you can also quickly access many menu items using the context menu by right-clicking inside the Workshop window.
- Overview of core tasks
- Creating an LPV job
- Adding and refining input files
- Creating the version plan
- Adding versioned pages
- Linking refined pages
- Overriding color extractions
- The Generate process
- Monitoring generation status
- Viewing generated pages in Acrobat
- Investigating generate warnings
- Assigning versioned pages to a page set or imposition plan
- Versioned white objects