Set the measurement, weight and thickness units that you prefer to work with in Setup. Set also the languages of the PDF Preflight+ reports.
Note: If you open the Digital Job Ticket Editor from Workshop (Submit to Digital), the measurement unit is taken from Workshop's preferences. If you open the Digital Job Ticket Editor in Device Track, the measurement unit is taken from Setup's preferences.
- In Setup, in the left pane, under Setup, click Preferences.
- On the General tab, set any of the following preferences:
- In the Measurement Unit list, select Centimeters, Millimeters, Inches, or Points.
- In the Weight Unit list, select Grams or Pounds.
- In the Thickness Unit (Caliper) list, select Centimeters, Millimeters, Inches, or Microns.
- In the Preflight+ Settings section, under Report Language, select the check box/es of the language/s that you want to generate Preflight+ reports in.
- When you run Preflight+, Prinergy runs the Preflight+ process and generates a separate PDF report in each of the languages chosen in Preferences > General tab > Preflight+ Settings > Report language. To open and view any of the reports, go to
<server>\Jobs\<jobName>\System\PreflightCallasReport. Reports that were already viewed are located in
- The report displayed when you right-click the page and select Preflight+ Input Files Report Viewer or Preflight+ Refined Report Viewer from the Job menu in Workshop, is in the language of your Prinergy client. If your client's language was not chosen in Preferences or if it is not supported by Preflight+ (that is, the client's language is not included in the Report Language check boxes in Preferences), the report is displayed in English. If the English check box is not selected as one of the Report Language options in Preferences, Prinergy displays the report in one of the selected languages.On the toolbar, click .