Use this procedure if you want to send files for digital printing using the Publish File process template with special process template settings .
- You must have configured a connection to the digital press. For instructions on configuring a connection to a digital press, see the Prinergy Digital Print Installation and Configuration Guide.
- This procedure can be used only with devices with legacy JDF connectivity such as NexPress.
- Select the pages, page set, or imposition that you want to send to the digital printer.
- Drag the elements to a Publish File process template.
- In the Start Process dialog box, click Edit Process Template.
- Revise the Publish File process template, and click OK.
See Publish File process template for a description of the settings.
- In the Start Process dialog box, click OK.
Note: The Send to Digital Direct option is selected by default.