You can search for a specific job or jobs in the list of jobs displayed in the Jobs view or Pre-Jobs view. The search is performed on all of the jobs in the database. The results show a list of jobs or pre-jobs depending on the tab you are viewing (Jobs view or Pre-Jobs view).
- In Job Finder, in the search box located in the upper-right corner, type a search term.
A list of all jobs with names that contain the search term is displayed.
- You can use uppercase or lowercase letters. The search is not case‑sensitive.
- If you do not know the exact name, you can use the "*" wild card in place of one or more letters. For example, if you search for
magazine*, you will find all jobs that start with
magazine. You can use multiple wild cards in the same search.
- To narrow your search results or search by other criteria (not job name), you can use the advanced search. To do so, click the
arrow on the right side of the search box, and perform the following actions:
- In the Search for jobs that match..., select All or Any, and then proceed to define the criteria for the search.
- In the first list select an option, then select an option from the second list, and type the appropriate search term in the text box.
- To add additional search criteria, click , and repeat step 2b.
- When you finish defining the search criteria, click Search.
- To close the advanced search section, click .